contact us

Monday 9 August 2021

SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER


  

    Hi, I am Lipi Biswas is a professional social media expert and hold the position of SEO expert . I will optimize manage and grow social media presence with unique creative content and increase the traffic leads, funnel & sales automation of your business. I  also b2b Social media consulting apply unique virtual assistant and Vk social media networking. So it is important to plan online management is obvious.

 I will be open to any gig involving your business's social media management strategy.

·         With my service you will get :

·         Social media strategies for hitting your marketing goals.

·         Optimize your social media account

·         Promoting your services /products through professional daily posts.

·         High-quality content creation.

·         Research of trending Hashtags.

·         Grow your online presence

·         Fast delivery.

·         24/7 support

·        Platforms :

·         Facebook business page /profile

·         Linkedin business page and profile

·         Twitter

·         Instagram.

·         Pinterest

Contact me before ordering for a customized offer. I  look forward to working with you on your projects.   If you have any custom requirements kindly feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will create a perfect Twitter Promotion And Marketing

  I am a professional Twitter marketing Expert . I will professionally optimize your account by marketing and increase your targeted audienc...